- Follow all safety rules and regulations, maintain current licenses for motorized equipment.
- Safely operate all productions equipment as assigned
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with co-workers, supervisors, and company personnel in a professional and courteous manner.
- Capable of reading and understanding written materials and manuals
- Ability to follow direction, SOPs, and safety procedures.
- Must be able to focus with attention to detail
Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EEO Statement: Seaman Paper is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, use a keyboard, use a telephone and climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The employee must have the ability to drive a vehicle as needed.
- Clear peripheral vision and depth perceptions and the ability to distinguish color and visual acuity (clarity of vision)
- Perform basic math skills.
- Maneuverer in small, sometimes awkward spaces.
- Ability to utilize a computer or tablet.
Ability to organize and prioritize workflow
High School Diploma or Equivalent
1-2 years experience with data entry.
Typical production environment; walking or operating equipment near machines with moving mechanical parts. Exposure includes but is not limited to loud continuous noise, scent of materials, non-temperature-controlled areas, and moving equipment and machinery.
- Walking and/or standing on concrete floors for approx. 8 12 hours daily
- Ability to physically move and lift various weights and to work around fast-moving machinery with quick response and/or reflexes
- Lifting up to 50 pounds, periodic lifting up to 75 pounds
- Walking, squatting, crouching, turning, twisting, stretching, climbing steps, grabbing, pulling, pushing or bending
- Hearing acuity
- Vision Ishiahara machine eye exam for perfect color