Responsible for providing excellent hospitality, awesome service, craveable food and/or beverage in a fun, clean atmosphere to the Customer according to the standards and expectations.
- Live by a servant leadership philosophy to always serve others first.
- Understand, and comply with:
- All Company policies, procedures, and operating standards.
- All federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
- Maintain energy, enthusiasm, passion and P.R.I.D.E. throughout the shift.
- Provide every Customer with an awesome first, next and last great experience.
- Always have a “do whatever it takes” personality.
- Smile and welcome all Customers you encounter.
- Hold doors open for Customers.
- Pull out chairs for female Customers.
- Engage Customers in conversation throughout their experience (when appropriate).
- Accommodate and meet special needs of Customers (senior citizens, large parties, business meetings, etc.).
- Utilize genuine salesmanship techniques during Customer interactions.
- Possess an extensive knowledge of all food, serious seafood, chalkboard specials and beverage selections, including a deep understanding of the appropriate questions to ask when a Customer orders a particular food or beverage item.
- Place accurate orders using the POS.
- Deliver food/beverages to Customers with a sense of urgency, delivering hot food hot, cold food cold; pre-bus as needed.
- Manage a section of tables during each shift as though it were your own business.
- Maintain a clean and organized section, service station, and dining room.
- Adhere to a responsible beverage service requirements.
- Adhere to cash handling policies.
- Perform secondary responsibilities.
- Assist Busser by clearing and/or wiping tables.
- If you are not serving someone, serve someone who is.
- Assist Bartenders by stocking glassware, ice, garnishes, etc.
- Complete assigned opening, ongoing, and closing sidework.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary, and secure environment at all times.
- Notify a Manager of all Customer complaints.
- Remain calm at all times.
- Perform any other tasks or duties as assigned by a Manager.
- High school degree or GED preferred.
- Eighteen years of age or older.
- Good reading, writing, mathematical and communication skills.
- Able to interact professionally with other Customers and Team Members.
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good judgment and decision making abilities.
- Must be able to spend 100% of working time standing, walking, and reaching.
- Pushing, pulling and lifting objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally, from position to position.
- Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling while walking, standing or crouching in narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
- Climbing and ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and ramps.
- Must be able to carry loads greater than 50 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with our Customer in the primary language of the restaurant.
- Hearing sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.