- Perform in-line quality control, monitor for defects, and ensure requirements are met. Report all non-conformances to Manager or designee.
- Flexibility to operate various machines and work in different areas and roles as needed.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow all written and verbal instructions and procedures.
- Basic math, reading, writing, and problem-solving skills. Ability to use a tape measure.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to Lift 40 Lbs., bend, stand, walk, & perform repetitive tasks for at least 8 hours.
Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EEO Statement: Seaman Paper is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, use a keyboard, use a telephone and climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The employee must have the ability to drive a vehicle as needed.