Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the DCS will be responsible for creating, editing, managing and maintaining controlled documents within GenCannas Document Management System library (DMS) of SOPs, contracts, agreements, and similar documents. The DCS will work directly with department personnel across the organization, supporting and ensuring each departments controlled documents are maintained as required by regulatory bodies.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Manage documents subject to cGMP and BRCGS guidelines and requirements
- Utilize quality assurance document control and specification change control systems to manage documents
- Develop procedures for transferring hard copy and digital files to the DMS library
- Work with department managers to ensure each departments controlled documents, including those for policies, procedures and reporting requirements, are current
- Assist team members in drafting documents so that formatting and information needs are incorporated into the document prior to input into the DMS