Role & Responsibilities: Set up, operate and tend to crepe paper machines that convert tissue paper to crepe paper for converting into several products. Other duties as assigned by management.
Summary of Job Duties:
- Load and unload tissue paper rolls from crepe machine.
- Running all aspects of crepe machine.
- Bring finished crepe rolls to converting lines.
- Maintain roll carts to ensure proper function.
- Responsible for all production paperwork as needed.
- Maintain all quality and safety standards.
- Ensure work area is clean and orderly at the end of every shift.
- Understand risks associated with the activities that have a direct effect on the safety, quality, and legality of the product.