Role & Responsibilities: Set up, operate and tend to sheeting machine that converts rolls of tissue paper into sheets for packaging. Other duties as assigned by management.
Summary of Job Duties:
- Lay rolls of tissue down with fork lift/clamp machine.
- Unwrap rolls on floor, clean up roll wrap.
- Load roll shafts into rolls.
- Load rolls onto Sheeter back stand with overhead hoist.
- Thread tissue through machine.
- Adjust slitting knife on top of machine.
- Operate sheeter controls and settings.
- Unload stacker when full with fork truck.
- Re-load pallet onto stacker scissor lift with forklift or two people.
- Review stack quality and paper quality.
- Fill out production paperwork.
- Maintain all quality and safety standards at all times.
- Ensure work area is clean and orderly at the end of every shift.
- Understand risks associated with the activities that have a direct effect on the safety, quality, and legality of the product.