Greets customers in a professional, friendly and courteous manner in person and on the phone and then directs them on to appropriate personnel to take care of their banking needs. The Customer Care Representative is expected to operate with minimal supervision; have a range of product knowledge and the ability to interface with customers on a daily basis; have a good business development attitude and the ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Provides information to customers by greeting, answering questions in person – referring to appropriate personnel for service.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by being the eyes and ear of the office, providing information, answering questions and responding to requests.
- Provides personal direction to customers while extending common courtesies.
- Maintain an inviting environment to be the first point of contact with our in person customers.
- Assist in keeping the office clean, stocked, and organized throughout kitchen, conference rooms, stock and storage rooms/closest, and communal areas.
- Responsible for support on various projects.
- May assists tellers if needed.
- May complete special requests by closing accounts, taking orders for checks, providing special statements, copies, and referrals.
- Processes customer transactions by maintaining safe deposit box records, invoicing customer for services, verifying transactions for accuracy if needed.
- May assist Business Banking Assistants if needed.
- May assist with imaging and/or call back duties.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Exhibits a basic understanding of our products and services.
- Provides clerical support
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Attends mandatory compliance and security sessions. Monitors daily work for adherence to compliance and security regulations, policies/procedures, and promptly corrects any deficiencies