Day Treatment - Clinical Manager - Albany, NY
$2,500 Sign on bonus is offered
- Provide administrative and clinical supervision and support to Day Treatment clinicians to include, but not be limited to: use of appropriate clinical interventions, treatment plan development, scheduling, document review, referral assistance, policy and procedure compliance, employee relation matters, EHR assistance, etc.
- Create a positive work environment in which staff are empowered, respected, valued, and experience their role in fulfilling the agency mission.
- Participate in the review of all incoming referrals for therapy and assign to appropriate clinician based on discipline, specialty, availability, etc.
- Participate as a leader in meetings related to the provision of mental health services to children and their families
- Provide program oversight in the Senior Clinical Director’s absence
- Provide consultation to intra-agency service providers and to community service providers
- Assist and/or manage employee recruitment and retention activities to include, but not be limited to interviewing, evaluating, and other employee engagement activities
- Provide and/or participate in training and consultations as necessary
- Assist with Utilization Review if applicable
- Work as a liaison with other Northern Rivers departments regarding referrals, clinical collaboration, training, and other matters driving the success of the program and the team(s)
- Assist in the planning, development, and implementation of clinical and administrative policies
- Provide steady oversight of the program while participating in transformational efforts for this program as NRFS plans for services to be carved into managed care
- Participate in surveys, audits, and license reviews
Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Requires an LCSW and a minimum of five to seven years of experience. An LCSW-R is preferred.
- Requires a Master's Degree
- Valid, clean driver's license with less than 6 points required
If you’ve got the talent, drive, and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond.
Our employees receive a generous time off and health care package, tuition reimbursement, loan repayment assistance, free training/CEU opportunities, flexible work schedule, and much more!
Apply today to become part of our team!
Northern Rivers is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee