- BA/BS degree in a related field and two years professional work experience.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with an ability to multi-task.
- Extensive computer and database knowledge (Word, Excel, Tessitura).
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to handle matters in courteous and friendly manner.
- Proactive, hands-on approach, and professional work ethic.
- Effectively prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Possess strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to represent the Alley Theatre appropriately (internally and externally).
- Tessitura experience preferred.
Reports To: Director of Institutional Giving
Status: Full time hourly non-exempt
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Weekdays with some evenings and weekends
Benefits Offered: Alley Theatre offers a complete health benefits package, paid vacation and sick, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
Alley Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Alley Theatre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.