About the PJCC:
For more than 75 years, the Peninsula Jewish Community Center (PJCC) has worked to inspire a sense of community in San Mateo County, with over 37,000 Jewish residents. Situated between San Francisco and Palo Alto, the PJCC is among the top 10 JCCs in North America. With a 12-acre home in Foster City, the PJCC’s goal is to provide programs and services that reinforce the values and traditions the Jewish community embraces, while serving the broader community as well.
The PJCC’s Mission is that: We positively impact people’s lives, fostering belonging and meaningful connections with a diverse community, grounded in Jewish values and traditions.
Overview of the Role:
The PJCC seeks a motivated, goal-oriented Corporate Partnerships Manager to develop the strategy and launch a new program of corporate partnerships, focused on developing long-term mutually beneficial relationships with businesses in San Mateo County.
The Corporate Partnerships Manager will be both externally and internally facing, identifying and stewarding potential partners, while working closely with colleagues across PJCC departments to develop and customize partnership benefits that align with the interests of the companies, while also generating revenue and raising visibility for PJCC in the business community. An integral member of the fundraising team, the Manager will meaningfully contribute to the achievement of PJCC’s annual fundraising goals and will actively participate in ongoing development activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Launch and implement a new corporate partnerships program which will result in generation of annual revenue and increased awareness of PJCC community wide.
- Create a framework for partnership benefits and mutually beneficial offerings.
- Identify potential corporate partners with the capacity to contribute $5,000-$100,000 annually, cultivate relationships, develop proposals and agreements, and secure partnerships.
- Work collaboratively with volunteer leaders and/or committee to implement the project.
- Create annual budget for partnerships program.
- Manage relationships with partners and oversee implementation of benefits to ensure an excellent philanthropic experience through their investment in PJCC.
- Recommend business development opportunities for PJCC to advance membership sales and program recruitment.
- Collaborate with and support ongoing Development activities, which may include donor solicitation, recognition, events, and communications.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Generous paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Employer-matched 403(b) retirement plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A learning environment that supports professional development
- Complementary fitness center membership for employee and their family
Work Environment: This job is principally based at the PJCC in Foster City, CA with an understanding that there will be significant work in the community to engage corporate partners. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
PJCC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Disclaimer: This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and, when possible, to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the PJCC and its employees.
For more information, contact HR@pjcc.org.