A Programs Manager is someone who develops the Youth Programs & Instruction teams and embodies Sender Ones core values when making decisions. As a coach and mentor, the Programs Manager ensures all Sender One staff, including coaches and instructors are providing outstanding experience to new visitors, guests, members, and partners who walk through our doors.
- Expert on all the responsibilities of a Youth Programs Supervisor, Youth Program Coordinator, Youth Program Head Coach, Youth Program Shift Lead, Instruction Coordinator, and Camp Lead;
- Complete goals on development plan set by the Gym Manager;
- Manages staff of instructors, recreational & competition coaches as well as camp staff to ensure the delivery of all programs curriculums are meeting Sender Ones standards;
- Check in with assigned staff on a monthly basis & assign frontline staff to YP Supervisors & Camp Leads;
- Creates and manages the monthly schedule and follows the scheduling guidelines and timeframes for posting the schedule;
- Responses to customer feedback received through reviews. surveys, emails, phone calls, and in-person interactions using the Hug Your Haters philosophy;
- Understands other gym department functions and offerings;
- Manages weekly Huddle updates to communicate any operational, location, and/or departmental information to the Programs team;
- Attends the weekly department managers meeting to inform other department managers of changes, updates, and/or stucks in the Programs department;
- Oversees check ins and reviews, including but not limited to, 60 day, monthly, annual, and staff-requested check ins;
- Collaborates with Customer Experience Manager to cross train staff;
- Collaborates with the Head Route Setter about the Programs setting needs.