A Customer Experience Supervisor is someone who develops the team and embodies Sender Ones core values when making decisions. As a coach and mentor, the Customer Experience Supervisor collaborates with the Customer Experience Manager to ensure all Sender One staff and Shift Leads are providing outstanding experience to new visitors, guests, members, and partners who walk through our doors.
- Expert on all the responsibilities of a Customer Experience Shift Lead;
- Complete goals on development plan set by the Customer Experience Manager;
- Oversees all new hire progress using the Customer Experience Training Checklist and transfer data to the Staff Training Checklist;
- Checks in with assigned staff on a monthly basis and coaches for accountability and performance;
- Communicates operational, customer service, risk management, and staff issues with Customer Experience Manager;
- Assists with the interview & hiring process, including but not limited to, phone, first, or final interviews, and onboarding;
- Understands other gym department functions and offerings;
- Manager on duty to resolve customer issues/complaints that escalate beyond what the frontline & Shift Lead staff can handle in the absence of the Customer Experience Manager;
- Assists with supervision and administration of Programs (Bouldering only).