A Youth Programs Supervisor is someone who develops the Youth Programs team and embodies Sender Ones core values when making decisions. As a coach and mentor, the Youth Programs Supervisor collaborates with the Programs Manager to ensure all Sender One staff, including coaches & camp staff are providing outstanding experience to new visitors, guests, members, and partners who walk through our doors.
- Expert on all the responsibilities of a Youth Programs Lead Coach and Camp Lead;
- Complete goals on development plan set by the Gym Manager;
- Manages staff of instructors, recreational & competition coaches as well as camp staff to ensure the delivery of all programs curriculums are meeting Sender Ones standards;
- Collaborates with the Gym Manager to determine hiring needs;
- Assist with the hiring and onboarding process, including but not limited to, training new hires & current staff to maintain the Programs standards;
- Develops and leads staff participation in quarterly themes and/or sales;
- Checks in with assigned staff on a monthly basis and coaches for accountability and performance;
- Communicates operational, customer service, risk management, and staff issues with the Gym Manager;
- Responses to customer feedback received in-person interactions using the Hug Your Haters philosophy;
- Understands other gym department functions and offerings;
- Attends the weekly department meeting to inform other department managers of changes, updates, and/or stucks in the Programs department;
- Collaborates with the Gym Manager to cross train staff.