A Customer Experience Manager is someone who develops the team and embodies Sender Ones core values when making decisions. As a coach and mentor, the Customer Experience Manager ensures all Sender One staff and Shift Leads are providing an outstanding experience to new visitors, guests, members, and partners who walk through our doors.
- Expert on all the responsibilities of a Customer Experience Supervisor;
- Complete goals on development plan set by the Gym Manager;
- Check in with CX Supervisors & Shift Leads on a monthly basis;
- Manages hiring & training needs for the department by collaborating with the Gym Manager & the Employee Experience team;
- Oversees the hiring and onboarding process for new hires;
- Creates and manages the monthly schedule and follows the scheduling guidelines and timeframes for posting the schedule;
- Responds to customer feedback received through reviews, surveys, emails, phone calls, and in-person interactions using the Hug Your Haters philosophy;
- Understands other gym department functions and offerings;
- Manages weekly Huddle updates to communicate any operational, location, and/or departmental information to the Customer Experience team;
- Attends the weekly department managers meeting to inform other department managers of changes, updates, and/or stucks in the Customer Experience department;
- Oversees department check ins and reviews, including but not limited to, 60 day, monthly, annual, and staff-requested check ins;
- Collaborates with Risk & Safety and Facilities Managers to ensure their gym location is abiding by all safety guidelines set forth by Sender One;
- Collaborates with the Brand Marketing department regarding Pro Shop updates and/or changes and any local gym & large events;
- Manages the Programs Department (Bouldering only).