To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Basic Qualifications of the Role:
- Associate's degree or higher in Database Management, Social Work, Human Development, Sociology, Psychology or related field from accredited university or college, or equivalent work experience with community based organizations that service children, families and vulnerable populations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet frequent deadlines.
- A positive attitude with a desire to learn and impact community members in need.
- Experience in editing and producing publications and reports.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Experience with relational database management & maintenance.
- Ability to gather, categorize, process, and analyze data efficiently and accurately.
- Proficiency in use of client relationship management tools, web and SMS-based communications platforms, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to successfully adapt to a rapidly changing work environment.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn and apply, the AIRS Taxonomy classification system and standards.
- Ability to achieve Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) certification in appropriate time span.
- Must not present a direct threat to the safety and health of self, others or property.
- No record or disclosure of criminal conviction that indicates a tendency toward theft, violence, dishonesty, deceit, drug manufacture or sale, moral turpitude, or predatory behavior.
- Must provide proof of identification and eligibility to work in the United States of America.
- Must pass a drug screening and maintain compliance of the organization’s drug and alcohol policy.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of this job description with or without reasonable accommodation.
Preferred Qualifications of the Role:
- Working knowledge of health and social services networks in the Sacramento region.
- Experience with data visualization platforms.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Work environment is usually hectic/fast paced with frequent short deadlines and instances of unusual situations. The position will temporarily be working remotely to comply with COVID-19 protocols but will be required to attend some in-person training(s).
This job description does not cover all the activities, duties or responsibilities required of this role. Omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar or related to the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice to accommodate the needs of the organization.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Pay is $17.50 – $20.00/hour DOE.