This position will be in Technology, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This position will be responsible for hands on remediation of vulnerabilities, intrusion detection, and other security related systems. This person will be responsible for identification of and monitoring for information security systems within the Atlantic Capital Bank (ACB) enterprise architecture. This will include log systems, data loss prevention, and configuration hardening for existing systems. This position will also be primary for resolving any identified incidents or breaches from a hands on remediation perspective.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Own the logging system and create reports, along with dashboards, that will be utilized for monitoring activity and reporting out to management/committees.
- Be primary for monitoring and remediating tickets reported by the intrusion detection/prevention system.
- Effectively utilize existing systems to identify vulnerabilities and work with teams to schedule remediation.
- Create methodologies for monitoring the ACB environment and potentially harmful activities occurring externally and internally.
- Assist with updating risk assessments and IT procedures to insure best practices are followed to improve ACB’s security profile.
- Assist in deploying any new cyber security platforms and become the resident expert on those systems.
- Stay informed of changes within the environment via monitoring and management of the change process and monitor to insure processes are followed
* Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention
- Knowledge of Fortinet Firewalls or experience working with other firewall technology
- Ability to self-manage, direct, and prioritize time
- Knowledge of network switching and best practices
- Understand the flow of data and change impact
- Evidence of strong documentation skills
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Cyber Security, or related technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Network Security certifications desired
- Experience working in financial services industry is a plus
- Experience working within a security related position
- 5 to 7 years working with systems and network administration
- 3 years working with network security
- Experience working with email architecture, flow and email security systems, firewalls, vulnerability systems, and logging systems
Notice to Recruiters: We value our recruiting partnerships, but to protect the interest of all parties, Atlantic Capital Bank (ACB) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters. All recruiting is managed through ACB’s Human Resources Department and contacting hiring managers directly is not appropriate. If you would like to develop a recruiting relationship, please work directly with Talent Acquisition. All unsolicited resumes submitted through our website or to ACB email accounts shall be deemed property of Atlantic Capital Bank.