How this Role Makes an Impact
The Imagine team is a growing company, and we are inviting a motivated Sales Development Representative to join our talented team! The Sales Development Representative must be able to consistently build pipeline by utilizing tools provided, self-generated leads and/or partnering with Marketing, Regional Sales Manager and VP of Sales. This position is responsible for achieving lead goals and directly contributing to the company’s overall growth.
If you are looking for a place that offers a challenging and fast-paced environment with the opportunity to grow and develop, look no further! We are always looking for quality people to join our growing team. Must-haves include the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment, work quickly and efficiently, continuously challenge the status quo, and be an innovative and solutions-based thinker.
- Work directly with a Regional Sales Manager to meet revenue goals; participate in sales calls, demonstrations, proposal processes and assist with prospect communications
- Continually build the pipeline by aggressively conducting prospect calls
- Understand Imagine product suite in order to properly qualify leads
- Partner with marketing team on prospect campaigns and give feedback whenever possible
- Work within SalesLoft to achieve proper cadencing for sales engagement
- Maintain SalesForce database for accurate forecasting
- Attend trade shows
- Other duties as assigned