Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7-9 years progressively more responsible experience in financial and project management
- Demonstrated project management skills experience, with a proven track record of successful delivery of projects within established timelines, meeting budget expectations and strategy
Up to 25%
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Motivated individual & strong team player
- Very strong analytic & problem-solving skills
- Very strong communication, marketing, and persuasion skills
- Creative thinking
- Enthusiasm for learning and exploration
- Experience in new product/service development and launch
PlayCore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.