Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, gambling addiction and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity, and respect.
Human Resources Operations Manager
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm with some flexibility
This position is 40 hours per week on site, in our Shelton, CT administrative team office, reporting to CHRO.
Under the supervision of the CHRO, the HR Operations Manager will support the CHRO and HR team in all HR functions including the administration of employee benefits and assistance with employee relations. The manager will be responsible for assessing, monitoring, and improving the agency’s HRIS, Paycom, to utilize available modules and improve processes. Then manager will have experience and a proven track record evaluating and driving HR operational performance, budgeting for and managing HR spend and optimizing organizational policies and procedures. The manager will provide data driven solutions through HR analysis and reporting.
- Managing and administering RNP’s employee benefits including but not limited to retirement plans, health insurance and life insurance.
- Manage HRIS, Paycom with benefits updates, setup enrollment process annually, ACA filing, ongoing employee enrollments/changes.
- Better utilize the agency’s HRIS, Paycom, to improve processes.
- Support the recruitment process and employee life cycle in all aspects that touch HR
- Provide support in the creation and communication of new performance evaluation process
- Provide employees with explanations of benefits and instructions on enrollment
- Audit monthly billing for all employee benefits
- Manage FMLA cases and respond to leave and disability questionnaires.
- Pull reports from Paycom and create presentation as needed to provide HR data and analytics
- Work with legal resources and benefit consultants to ensure employee relations and benefits activities adhere to company policy and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Investigate and resolve complex or critical employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Analyze employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and propose potential policy changes to generate more positive outcomes.
- Reports, maintains, and monitors all workers' compensation case files; follows-up on open cases.
- Budget for and manage HR spend
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.