The Project Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day high-volume tasks associated with construction projects and inventory management for Birchstone Residential. This role is responsible for coordinating and communicating with the superintendent to ensure materials and equipment are completing delegated tasks to meet expectations and goals of the project.
- Meet with the Project Manager regularly to review construction tasks, timeline and expectations.
- Transport materials from one job site to another as needed to maintain the project timeline and goals.
- Communicate with on-site staff to ensure completion of tasks under the direction of the project manager.
- Complete and submit appropriate paperwork and reports timely and accurately.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Track and maintain inventory of tools, equipment, supplies, and parts.
- Ensure work is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Other duties as assigned.