Looking for a Fire Alarm Technician
Kenny Electric, established in 1974 is a leading Industrial and Commercial Electrical Contractor with a diverse portfolio of work. We started as an Electrical contractor serving the Colorado market, but have expanded our operations over the past 15 years to include an office in Casper, WY. Many individuals have made a career with Kenny Electric with over 40 employees with 15+ years of service
We offer our technicians a diverse range of electrical experiences including work with oil and gas, biopharma, light industrial and commercial facilities; performing installations and maintenance, and setting up building automation systems.
Fire Alarm Technicians are responsible for a variety of duties including:
• Inspecting, servicing, installing, programming and maintaining fire alarm systems.
• Perform testing, trouble shooting and repairs on fire alarm systems.
• Communicate with supervisor on projects.
• Ability to read and understand construction related documents, blue prints.
• Strong understanding of a service-oriented environment.
• Adhere to all company and industry safety standards and maintain a safe working environment.
• Complete service documentation, inspection reports, and time cards.
• Ability to work independently and complete job duties with moderate supervision.
• Ability to work in a team environment, including taking direction from lead supervisor.
• Ability to accurately work under pressure.
• Other duties as assigned