POSITION: Service desk owner
WHO WE ARE
Site Impact specializes in multi-channel direct marketing services. We are a leading provider in data and marketing resources. Our goal is to “Drive results for our clients, build a dynamic company culture, and make an IMPACT!”
We are growing! Our once small family has grown into a diverse and dedicated group of over 80 digital marketing and engineering professionals who play a key role in the company’s culture and our continued success.
Site Impact has been named one of the “Best Companies to Work For” by Florida Trend Magazine and a consecutive four years awarded a “Top Workplace” by the Sun-Sentinel.
In the Service Desk Owner role you will be responsible for managing and improving the workflow for Site Impact teams that use Jira and adhere to the standards defined in team metrics. This role ensures that customer and internal tickets are carefully reviewed, managed via agreed upon KPIs.
- Administer Jira and Confluence permissions and workflows.
- Knowledge of SLAs and set up in Jira.
- Manage workflow for issue tickets and support tickets in Jira. Ensure that tickets are responded to in a timely way per SLA and that breaches are immediately called out and addressed.
- Work with departments and teams to ensure that agreed upon SLAs and KPIs are in place. Ensure teams understand the SLAs and the associated roles and responsibilities.
- Develop KPIs and SLA where they don’t currently exist, and work on levelling up KPIs where possible to higher standards where appropriate.
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive continuous improvement.
- 2 + years of experience with Jira or other ticketing systems, either in an agile or customer support role.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Experience with creating and/or implementing KPIs and metrics.
- Intellectually curious., interested in learning & developing expertise in new domains. Capable of taking intent and defining deliverables, scope, milestones.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, ability to build strong professional relationships within the team and across the organization.
- Prolific writing and documentation skills, able to create SLAs and define metrics.