- Responsible for architectural and structural engineering for prestressed/precast concrete projects. Review and red-line drawings and specifications.
- Work closely with other company departments to promote a strong working relationship as well as develop and maintain relationships with external engineers, architects, contractors, and vendors.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the schedule for all project phases and follow-up with customers (internal and external) to make sure needs are met in a timely manner.
- Create pre-bid designs. Assist the sales department in providing valued solutions and technical expertise to our clients.
- Provide timely solutions to manufacturing facility and clients as needed.
- Train engineers of lesser experience on Gage Brothers standards.
Why Gage Brothers?
We pride ourselves in being innovators and early-adopters of the latest industry technology. We would love to take you for a tour of our new manufacturing facility and talk about the plans we have for the future. You can be part of developing new products and market sectors. Our team is driven and diverse. Our goal is to make our customers’ lives easier and have fun doing it.
Licensed P.E. with 3+ years’ experience in precast concrete design.
Knowledgeable in PCI Design Handbook, IBC, ACI 318, AISC 360, ASCE-7, and other applicable code documents.
Revit experience is preferred
Work remotely from home (if not in Sioux Falls)
Travel to our office in Sioux Falls, SD occasionally