ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Executive Assistant will provide support to the Head of Shared Services and Head of Publishing for Asmodee North America. This includes assisting with setting strategic priorities, meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, preparing reports, presentations, and assistance in day-to-day activities and errands. Additionally, this position will assist with administrative tasks supporting shared services and publishing.
- Manage and maintain schedule’s by planning and arranging meetings, conferences and appointments.
- Provide administrative support by answering phone calls received by the executive, prioritize and handle correspondence.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports, and data, as well as maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
- Manage travel arrangements for executives, including planning, execution and expense reporting.
- Ensure proactive handling of the day-to-day activities, which may include confidential information.
- Independently handle a wide variety of general office procedures and administrative duties including but not limited to:
- composing and proofreading documents and correspondences;
- collecting and compiling data;
- coordinating the flow of reports, invoices, and records.
- Serve as part of front desk back-up as needed.
- Provide support internationally to our parent company, located in France as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as directed.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- High level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently with little guidance on a set of regular tasks.
- Must exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Ability to balance demands that arise unexpectedly in a dynamic office environment.