The Campaign Analyst will analyze large amounts of data regarding advertising placement locations for use in sales proposals and executing client advertising campaigns. This position will work closely with Sales, Campaign Managers and Operations to ensure the best solutions are being presented to our clients. Creative problems solvers and data lovers wanted!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Research and analyze advertising placement locations to assist sales team with building client proposals
- Provide alternatives and/or suggestions to the Sales team using expert knowledge of the inventory to advise Sales Team on how to pitch the inventory to meet the needs of clients
- Research market demographics and provide recommendations to reach clients target audience
- Assist with proposal pricing and budget recommendations
- Update Sales team regularly with national, regional, and local inventory status
- Collaborate with Operations about venue placement options
- Communicate ad placement requirements and restrictions to the Sales team.
- Assist Campaign Managers with providing inventory placement locations to Operations for contracted campaigns
- Manage expectations between proposed inventory, contracted inventory and booked inventory. Provide inventory hold updates as needed.
- Implement solutions to enhance inventory database
- Collaborate with Sales Support departments to create efficiencies and promote continuous improvement
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience in data analysis or product fulfillment
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of ad agency structure and media buying process a plus
- Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data to synthesize into a simple, easy to understand solutions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet hard deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Creative problem solver
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Good driving record.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.