Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity, and respect.
Tina Klem Serenity House This program is a recovery house for 12 women who have co-occurring substance abuse and psychiatric disorders. The women may also have a history of trauma. Residents are provided with a variety of psycho-educational groups such as life skills training, parenting skills, employment search, anger management, relapse prevention, health and wellness, safety, and coping skills.
- Provide shift coverage; utilize appropriate methods of effective monitoring and documentation in regard to medication management, money management, safety/security checks of building, laundry facility, office and bathroom.
- Document significant medical, psychological, and social issues in consumers chart and document ongoing monitoring during shift when significant issues arise.
- Facilitate groups as assigned. Document behavior and interventions observed, discussed and assessed in group and/or meetings.
- Communicate with manager on site or otherwise with on call person as necessary if/when crises arise and submit incident reports to DRMQ in a timely manner.
- Acknowledge and document any and all behavior(s) on the part of any person that is considered inappropriate or a cause for concern.
- Attempt to redirect any person in a respectful and appropriate manner as needed and offer supportive counseling as deemed necessary.
- Utilize crisis intervention techniques & contingency plans whenever necessary based on the need and staff assessment.
- Advocate on behalf of consumers in receiving required services as necessary.
- Assume all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.