Construction Equipment Technician
Job Location: Branch #2 Austin Hutto - Hutto, TX
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: $23.00 +
Job Shift: Any
Job Category: Construction
WHO WE ARE
Central Power Systems & Services has been serving the Commercial Equipment needs of the lower Midwest region with top quality On-Highway, Industrial and Power Generation products and services since 1954. Paid training AND certifications!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE...
- Three to five years' experience performing preventative maintenance on construction equipment
- Ability to perform all levels of repair and preventative maintenance on full line of construction equipment
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities for both minor and major repairs
- Experience with Develon (Doosan), Liebherr or Wacker Neuson products
- Ability to build and maintain customer, vendor and factory relationships
- Ability to perform repairs within established labor time guides
- Achieve over 90% efficiency rating while maintaining quality of workmanship
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to follow Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specifications.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively- independently or in a team.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills- written and verbal.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent customer, vendor and factory relationships.
Excellent Knowledge of
- PTO systems
- Electrical Controls
- Ram/Cylinder Repair
The Central Way - Fostering a strong family-oriented culture built on high moral and ethical code
- Be Humble
- Be Smart
- Be Hungry
- Have a team first mindset
- Do the right thing
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Sign On Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits including Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid Time Off
- Formal Classroom and hands-on training
- Company Service Truck
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CPS&S promotes a smoke-free and drug-free work environment.