- Required to have at least two years of experience working with substance abuse, mental health, co-occurring disorders, and HIV/AIDS populations as APRN/PA.
- Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding client confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships and project a professional image.
- Valid State of Connecticut license as a Psychiatric Advanced Practicing Nurse or Physician Assistant is required.
- A valid State of Connecticut controlled substance license with the ability to prescribe and medically monitor substance abuse and mental health medications.
- Incumbents may be required to secure professional certification and/or license.
- A valid Connecticut driver's license is required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as 14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.