Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, Nebraska's first Certified B Corporation®, is looking for an amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits in all 50 states and all over the world. Our mission is to accelerate client prosperity so we collectively do more good.
Please let us know if this position sounds like your dream job.
Our Lincoln production team is looking for an individual that thrives in a task-driven position. Your natural talent lies in the fact that you can concentrate on repetitive tasks that require focus and attention to specifics. Your attention to detail rivals Sherlock.
For you, deadlines are a must. It helps you prioritize your day, build in structure, and stick to the tasks at hand. People would describe you as punctual, conscientious, patient with an eye for quality.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Review job tickets and adhere to job specifications to ensure the accuracy of the printed project in a timely manner.
- Perform all make-ready functions, including Installing printing plates, loading paper and ink required for the project.
- Continually monitor the press and work with the lead operator to make necessary adjustments to manage ink distribution, speed, and register to achieve the highest quality.
- Wash Up /Clean up the press and maintain an orderly work environment.
- Perform preventative maintenance and minor repairs to the press as needed.