At Bennett Thrasher, we offer the expertise and opportunities of a large accounting firm, while providing a commitment to culture and a family-like work atmosphere. By joining our firm, you’ll have immediate opportunities to collaborate on meaningful work with clients in a variety of industries and work together with other associates across practices. You’ll not only be able to dive into challenging projects with a diverse set of clients, you’ll also have opportunities to participate in firm activities that reflect your individual passions; from our Business Resource Groups to the BT Foundation.
We work hard to help our clients solve challenges, but we also believe in taking time for what matters and offer benefits for you that reflect this mindset. We offer a competitive benefits program that includes generous vacation time, exceptional opportunities for growth and flexibility in both our dress code and work model. Apply today to learn more about how you can excel in a career with Bennett Thrasher.
Bennett Thrasher (“BT”) has an opening for a Campus Recruiter. The Campus Recruiter will be a team oriented individual with excellent organizational skills. Incumbent will be responsible for consulting with hiring managers to understand their college recruitment needs, develop strategies to leverage diverse high caliber candidates, and assist with maintaining excellent relationships with target universities. The incumbent must be able to build and strengthen relationships internally and externally, as well as drive the recruiting efforts through a variety of methods and techniques.
- Build and maintain partnerships with colleges to facilitate interest in BT, including building a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Execute tasks in an organized fashion, with strong attention to detail and follow up skills – managing the process within our HRIS, candidate screening, communication with candidates, communication with Partners and Hiring Managers
- Build strong, credible, and effective relationships with hiring managers, internal associates, and external candidates
- Provide guidance and leadership to hiring managers on interviewing, identifying talent, labor market challenges, maximizing candidate pipeline and candidate follow up
- Presenting on campus and in the community, requiring a strong personality who can create presence and excitement around the firm and our opportunities
- Communicate proactively with all candidates
- Drive the focus on the candidate experience to ensure our candidates are treated with the highest standards of customer service, integrity, and professionalism
- Lead hiring decisions, effectively negotiating, and closing offers
- Attend career fairs and campus events to promote employment opportunities
- Review, screen, and interview applicants
- Coordinate, manage, and lead BT’s annual Summer Conference focused on the early identification and recruitment of college candidates
- Develop and maintain a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates
- Coordinate and lead orientation and onboarding program
- Thinking outside of the box and demonstrating innovative ways recruit students
- Active member of the People team, requiring leading initiatives and programs that are outside of the Campus Recruiter role as defined above