Delaget is a software company that develops products and services to ensure customers run more efficient restaurants. We are industry experts that provide operational insights and resources that help growing restaurateurs quickly and easily expand their business and improve profitability. Our exceptionally-easy-to-use data analytics solutions are designed to simplify the complexity and make it easy for them to quickly take meaningful actions that move their business forward. This is a great opportunity to make a large impact to a growing company.
Data is the core of Delaget, we report on it, analyze it in our products and integrate with partners and clients. As a Software Engineer at Delaget you will play a key role in enhancing our platform by designing and implementing new partner integrations and product features. You will also be working with a team to make cutting edge data available to our clients when and where they need it. Our current backend technology stack includes (but not limited to) Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, C#, SSIS.
- Assist in design and development of new solutions and enhance existing products utilizing .Net, T-SQL, SSIS and/or other back-end technologies.
- Assist in design then implement ETL solutions which will expand the list of partnerships Delaget can extend to our clients and partners.
- Work with Delaget business analysts and developers to build requirements and deliver exports that allow clients to integrate Delaget data into 3rd party systems.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of client data, as well as internal processes and solutions.
- Design and build reports to allow our clients to run best in class stores.
- Assist in the troubleshooting, correction, and improvement of existing solutions.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation for both new and existing solutions.