The law firm of Norris McLaughlin, P.A. in Allentown, PA has an immediate need for a full-time Immigration Paralegal.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and filing of immigrant visas (PERM, I-140, CP, AOS, Naturalization, etc.) and non-immigrant visas (H, L, TN, O, J visas etc.) and family-based immigrant and non-immigrant petitions and applications
- Drafting of petitions, forms, cover letters, support letters, and collecting and organizing supporting documentation for immigration-based filings.
- Work with government agencies (DOL, USCIS, NVC) to resolve issues when necessary
Skills & Competencies:
- Self-starter able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills to meet strict deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task with flexibility and adaptability in fast-paced work environment
- Strong client-first work ethic
- Attention to detail
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Paralegal Certification preferred; equivalent experience considered
- 3 - 5 years' law firm experience
- Microsoft Office Suit
To be considered for this position please fill out and submit the online application along with your cover letter and resume.
NM provides employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications, and abilities in a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicated federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.