The University of Illinois Community Credit Union is looking for part-time tellers to serve our growing membership with financial services. UICCU is seeking individuals who are interested in part-time hours but are looking to find a career, rather than just a job! We need driven and loyal people with a strong work ethic committed to working dedicated hours each week. Our starting pay is $16.00 per hour, and part-time employees are eligible for some benefits, including paid time off! If you are interested in working for a Best Place to Work in Illinois, please apply now!
Our tellers are the face of our organization. They are financial coaches that listen to our member needs. Tellers look out for our member's best interest by creating relationships and offering solutions to improve their financial life.
As the face of our organization, a teller will:
- Build member loyalty
- Focus on compliance and accuracy
- Build and maintain product and process knowledge
- Provide solutions for internal and external members
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Consistently provide outstanding service focusing on member service and member loyalty skills.
- Receive and process member financial transactions including deposits, withdrawals, loan/visa payments, as well as third party vendor transactions.
- Adhere to Credit Union policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and attention to detail in all member transactions.
- Own internal and external member concerns, issues, and complaints, and ensure the appropriate follow up to achieve proper resolution.
- Complete end of day processing tasks.
- Open and close facility, as required by position level.
- Review transactions that require additional security confirmation and provide overrides as applicable per position level.
- Perform supervisory functions on Saturday rotation, as applicable per position level.