10:00 PM to 06:00 AM, Thursday through Monday
Base Hourly + Additional Shift Differential Pay
Full Time Only
Clay Lacy Aviation is looking for a Line Service Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have great written, verbal, and communication skills as well as the ability to maintain high physical demands. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
The Line Service Technician is a customer service position that is responsible for supporting all ground operations for inbound and outbound aircraft crews and passengers. In addition, Line Service is a support position to other departments: Charter, Aircraft Maintenance, and Facilities. Line Service Technicians require good decision-making skills, the ability to follow company procedures, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and must possess good interpersonal communication skills. Your safety is important to us.
Line Service Technicians work with fuels and other flammable, hazardous materials; proper handling procedures must be followed. The airport area is a high noise environment; the use of personal protection equipment is required. Operating vehicles and moving aircraft in close proximity to people, buildings and other aircraft require extreme caution. Procedures must be followed for your personal safety, the safety of others, and protection of company and customer property.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Fuel aircraft in accordance with ATA Specifications 103 and AirBP GAFO Standards.
- Tow and marshal aircraft under direct supervision.
- Ensure aircraft are chocked, locked, and secure.
- Aircraft lavatory and potable water service.
- Load / unload baggage.
- Assist pilots with aircraft pre- and post-flight services.
- Top off fuel trucks / complete proper fuel farm paperwork.
- Operate ground support equipment.
- Provide basic security duties to people and property.
- Direct people, drivers, and flight crews on the ramp area.
- Drive company vehicles off-site for various tasks as assigned.
- Assist other departments as required including facility cleaning and other tasks as assigned.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.