Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, Nebraska's first Certified B Corporation, is looking for an amazing human to join our team. We're known for providing marketing, printing and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits in all 50 states and all over the world. Our mission is to accelerate client prosperity so we collectively do more good.
Please let us know if this position sounds like your dream job.
If you like to have a few balls in the air and get satisfaction for keeping them there, then this job is going to be your thing. You'll be building relationships with clients, troubleshooting technical issues, and consulting with them on the best practices of the products and tools we provide on our software as a service platform; including but not limited to website and email hosting. Learn more about the specific tools at printerpresence.com and https://www.firespring.com/services/nonprofit-website-builder/.
You've got to be fast on your feet, always two steps ahead of our clients, without breaking a sweat and with a smile on your face. They can hear those smiles through the phone.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, chat and online support tools.
- Provide support and creative solutions to clients about their products.
- Provide technical support to clients regarding email service and domain related topics.
- Rapidly respond to and resolve customer issues.
- Record all client-related correspondence so we know what we've done to help.
- Consult with clients to maximize the use of our products.
- Educate clients on future opportunities for growth.
- Advocate on behalf of clients to all internal teams, including customer success, sales, engineering, front end development and marketing.
- Smile when talking with clients—and team members of course.