Internships available in Adams, Auburndale, Arcadia, Galesville, Hixton, Mauston, Plover, Stratford, Tomah, Unity and West Salem.
Summary of Position: A qualified intern will be pursuing a degree in agriculture or related field. This individual will have their duties split between operations 25% and sales and marketing 75% of the time. Areas of agronomy operation will consist of day-to-day operations responsibilities. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of our Agronomy division.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Assist Agronomy Advisor in all agronomic supporting duties
- Assist in all operational duties of the location
- Scout grower fields and report all data collected
- Effectively take soil and tissue samples and submit per all necessary steps
- Deliver and distribute crop protection and fertilizer products when necessary
- Accurately place seed and precision marketing signage
- Communicate effectively with growers and cooperative staff
- Perform all other duties as assigned