- Must have and maintain a clear and valid California Driver’s License, restricted licenses are not valid for employment at Clay Lacy Aviation. This includes having no accidents, speeding tickets, or anything that would affect your driving history on your DMV records
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, direct interface, and over the telephone.
- Ability to make decisions with multiple objectives and implement them in a safe, efficient manner.
- Follow oral and written directions; plan and complete assigned duties on a regular schedule, and maintain good working relationships with others.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and holidays when required.
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks including but not limited to facility cleaning, vehicle washing, and vacuuming.
- Ability to work without direct management supervision.
- Ability to drive a manual shift vehicle.
- Drive customers/guest’s vehicles at a posted or safe speed. Never misuse, change or take any items from the customers/guest’s vehicle, except to adjust the driver’s seat to operate a vehicle in a safe manner.
- Learn and comply with all safety and operating standards of vehicle and passenger safety.
- Report all incidents and accidents and unsafe situations to the manager or supervisor immediately.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be comfortable with working outdoors, day, night, and in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally bend, stoop, squat, and lift objects throughout the shift0
- Ability to performs functions that require repetitive motions using hands, wrist, arms knees and/or legs
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time, running when required.
- Good hand-eye coordination with good peripheral vision.
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Parking industry experience required
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com