Founded in 2015, Adomni is a fast-growing advertising platform for digital out of home advertising. We believe that innovative technology, created and delivered by smart people, is able to transform the oldest communication channel on the planet - out of home advertising.
Over the past six years, we have helped advertisers like Kylie Jenner launch record-breaking digital billboard campaigns, Walmart uses our platform for their ad campaigns and we have an exclusive ad sales and technology partnership with Uber.
In short, we think, act and dream BIG.
Adomnis easy online platform removes the hassles of the out-of-home buying process and empowers advertisers with easy-to-use online tools, so campaigns can be launched in minutes across one of the fastest-growing DOOH networks in the world. Currently, the Adomni platform has over 470,000 digital screens available across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia, reaching billions of people daily.
If you light up at the idea of working at a high-growth, venture-backed technology company and are looking for a career that is challenging and rewarding, let's talk.
Adomni is looking for a talented and experienced Advertising Account Manager to complement the sales and operations team. The primary objective is to facilitate and maintain a healthy business relationship with ad agency and brand customers.
This role involves working in a small team alongside sales representatives and ad ops specialists to nurture existing customers. Think of this role as a business consultant, helping drive successful customer experiences for marketers and a smooth communications flow with internal team members.
Common activities include:
- Overseeing existing campaigns while they are running.
- Troubleshooting issues that might affect the fulfillment of the campaigns objectives.
- Interfacing with marketers to provide status updates or review items needed for their campaign.
- Interfacing with sales team members and ad ops team members to coordinate activities or share important information about an account or campaign.
This role requires great interpersonal skills and the ability to comfortably juggle multiple customer interactions and projects simultaneously, with a positive attitude. Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required.
Director of Account Management
- Interface with sales team members to provide important updates on accounts and campaigns
- Interface with ad ops team if there are issues that need technical troubleshooting
- Interface with the accounting/billing team if there are billing-related questions
- Build and nurture relationships with new customers and accounts
- Manage existing roster of customers and campaigns and look for business expansion opportunities
- Has detailed knowledge of Adomnis products and services and ensures that products and services consistently meet customer needs
- Sets regular check-in meetings with customers and creates follow-up appointments and reminders
- Analyze and evaluate marketers campaign health and performance
- Assist sales team to reach agreed upon sales targets after the campaign(s) have been won
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in strategic advertising planning and execution
- Excellent listener and note-taker
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight time frames and manage several tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Expert knowledge using Microsoft Excel to analyze and share data
- Comfortable with Google suite, including Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Expert knowledge using a CRM software platform. Zoho CRM is a PLUS
- Experience with Asana for project management and Slack for communication is a PLUS
- 4+ years in advertising account management or sales or business consulting (at companies such as Deloitte, McKinsey, etc.)
- Experience with out of home advertising or programmatic advertising is a huge PLUS.
- Experience working at or with an advertising agency is a huge PLUS.
Remotely in Los Angeles, California or at the Adomni office in Las Vegas, Nevada.