The Oxbow Hotel is a unique boutique property located in downtown Eau Claire, WI. It houses over 30 beautiful rooms, including flats that are available aside from the main house hotel rooms. There is a beautiful outdoor patio area, along with outfitter rentals to get out into nature. The Lakely Restaurant and Bar, houses weekly live jazz music, and serves farm to table fare, along with craft cocktails.
The Oxbow Hotel is managed by Pablo Group
At Pablo Group, our core mission is to build vitality in downtown Eau Claire. Our vision is a thriving downtown with opportunities for all to live, work, and play.
Our Organizational Values:
Inclusion: We work to nurture human connections, a sense of belonging, and opportunities for all.
Sustainability: We strive to lessen negative impacts on the planet and work with others to do the same.
Experiences: We value experiences over things, and every interaction is a chance to live those values.
We at Pablo:
- Believe in our Communities. We think Eau Claire is an excellent place to live and do business, and we want to add to the overall success of our community. Pablo is about investing back into the community and creating businesses that can sustain themselves.
- Love People and Planet more than Profits. We will take care of our employees so that they can be part of our community in a healthy way.
- Fight for Equality & Equity. Equality and equity are not just buzzwords to us. Our goal is to provide opportunities for all and create a diverse environment where everyone is included.
Pablo Group is looking for a Room Attendant to support our growing organization, within The Lismore Hotel
In this role, you’ll make an impact by….
- Thoroughly clean and restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager. May be required to disassemble furniture or items in the guest room to conduct deep cleaning.
- Deep cleaning tasks may include, but are not limited to, changing the AC filter, cleaning the AC coils, touching up paint on walls/molding, touching up scratched furniture, or rehanging closed slide doors.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
We are looking for individuals with….
- This position requires strong attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
Pablo Group is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off including paid parental leave, paid holidays as well as flexible spending and health savings account options.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pablo Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.