Founded in 2015, Adomni is a fast-growing advertising platform for digital out of home advertising. We believe that innovative technology, created and delivered by smart people, is able to transform the oldest communication channel on the planet - out of home advertising.
Over the past six years, we have helped advertisers like Kylie Jenner launch record-breaking digital billboard campaigns, Walmart uses our platform for their ad campaigns and we have an exclusive ad sales and technology partnership with Uber.
In short, we think, act and dream BIG.
Adomnis easy online platform removes the hassles of the out-of-home buying process and empowers advertisers with easy-to-use online tools, so campaigns can be launched in minutes across one of the fastest-growing DOOH networks in the world. Currently, the Adomni platform has over 470,000 digital screens available across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia, reaching billions of people daily.
If you light up at the idea of working at a high-growth, venture-backed technology company and are looking for a career that is challenging and rewarding, let's talk.
- Oversee account management team that manages, maintains, and upsells existing accounts
- Collaborate with our sales, marketing, and planning/strategist team to ensure the client is served appropriately
- Develop strategies to grow existing accounts and ensure quality and cost-effective services
- Use your outstanding communications skills to present to and influence key stakeholders in our company and with clients
- Enhance and track customer satisfaction by ensuring the team is providing optimal support
- Build, lead, coach, and develop the account management team
- Support the team in the goal of finding new opportunities for business growth
- Evaluate the performance of the team and develop strategies to achieve department goals
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in strategic advertising planning and execution
- Have strong interpersonal communication, project management, writing, and organizational skills.
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight time frames and manage several tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Expert knowledge using Microsoft Excel to analyze and share data
- Comfortable with Google suite, including Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Expert knowledge using a CRM software platform. Zoho CRM is a PLUS
- Experience with Asana for project management and Slack for communication is a PLUS
- Strong leadership, coaching, and performance management skills.
- 8+ years in advertising account management or sales or business consulting
- Experience with out-of-home advertising or programmatic advertising is a huge PLUS
- Experience working at or with an advertising agency is a huge PLUS.
- Experience working for a fast-paced start-up environment is a PLUS.
Remote (US Based)