Founded in 2015, Adomni is a fast-growing advertising platform for digital out of home advertising. We believe that innovative technology, created and delivered by smart people, is able to transform the oldest communication channel on the planet - out of home advertising.
Over the past six years, we have helped advertisers like Kylie Jenner launch record-breaking digital billboard campaigns, Walmart uses our platform for their ad campaigns and we have an exclusive ad sales and technology partnership with Uber.
In short, we think, act and dream BIG.
Adomnis easy online platform removes the hassles of the out-of-home buying process and empowers advertisers with easy-to-use online tools, so campaigns can be launched in minutes across one of the fastest-growing DOOH networks in the world. Currently, the Adomni platform has over 470,000 digital screens available across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia, reaching billions of people daily.
If you light up at the idea of working at a high-growth, venture-backed technology company and are looking for a career that is challenging and rewarding, let's talk.
Adomni, a leading programmatic digital out-of-home platform and exclusive sales partner with Uber is looking for a talented ad campaign planner/strategist. The primary objective is to craft campaign plans/proposals for brand marketers and ad agency media buyers. Adomni is a start-up company, and we are looking for someone who can wear multiple hats and is willing to roll up their sleeves.
This role involves working in a small team alongside sales representatives and account managers. Think of this role as a business consultant, helping optimize the selection of digital out-of-home screens and locations that are more relevant to the clients marketing objectives.
This role requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to comfortably juggle multiple customer interactions and projects simultaneously, with a positive attitude. Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required.
Director of Planning and Strategy
- Creating campaign plans with parameters provided.
- Interface with sales team members to provide essential updates on accounts and campaigns.
- Log all updates to an opportunity or campaign plan in Zoho Projects and Zoho CRM.
- Sets regular check-in meetings with sales reps or account managers and creates follow-up appointments and reminders.
- Receiving and analyzing campaign brief details from Adomni sales reps or directly from advertiser clients.
- Interfacing with sales team members to help them close deals.
- Communicating pre-campaign issues that might affect the fulfillment of the campaigns objectives.
- Managing all open opportunities and deals in Adomnis CRM system.
- Interfacing with the account management team once a campaign plan/proposal has been approved to hand off all launch details.
- Interfacing with sales team members and ops team members post-launch the campaign to coordinate activities or share important information about an account or campaign.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Extreme attention-to-detail required
- Experience in strategic advertising planning and execution is a plus
- Excellent listener and note-taker
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight time frames and manage several tasks and campaign opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Expert knowledge using Microsoft Excel to analyze and share data
- Comfortable with Google suite, including Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Expert knowledge using a CRM software platform. Zoho CRM is a PLUS
- Experience with Asana for project management and Slack for communication is a PLUS
- Being creative, ability to think outside the box
- Adoptable to last-minute changes on tasks
- 4+ years in advertising account management or sales or business consulting (at companies such as Deloitte, McKinsey, etc.)
- Experience with out-of-home advertising or programmatic advertising is a huge PLUS.
- Experience working at or with an advertising agency is a huge PLUS.
- Experience in working for an early-stage and fast-growing start-up company is a PLUS.
Remotely in the New York City area.