Adomni, a leading programmatic digital out-of-home platform and exclusive sales partner with Uber is looking for a talented Accounting Manager. The primary objective is to manage Adomnis receivables, payables, and other key accounting and financial reports. Adomni is a start-up company and we are looking for someone who can wear multiple hats and is willing to roll-up their sleeves.
This role involves working with a high degree of autonomy and operational independence. You will interface with the COO and Financial Controller.
Common activities include:
- Processing payments from clients and vendors.
- Performing collections from advertising clients.
- Producing budgets and forecasting reports.
- Reviewing and sending insertion orders and client contracts.
This role requires the ability to comfortably juggle multiple projects simultaneously with a positive attitude.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Accounting Department.
- Access historical financial/accounting data files.
- Import monthly accounting data into the Quickbooks data.
- Utilize Quickbooks and Expensify for recording payments and preparing reports.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Support the Payroll Manager with any payroll inquiries.
- Oversee and manage vendor and insurance bill payments.
- Review Credit Card transactions and accrue any tax as needed.
- Create AP check runs weekly or bi-weekly.
- Review and manage contracts relating to billing and accounting.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or any Finance related field.
- Extreme attention-to-detail required
- Tech/software savvy.
- Experience in book-keeping, payroll, and financial accounting.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight time frames and manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Expert knowledge using Office Suite and Microsoft Excel to analyze and share data.
- Comfortable with Google suite, including Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Expert knowledge using accounting software and Quickbooks Desktop.
- Knowledge of any Payroll System (Paycom is a PLUS).
- Experience using Asana software for project management, and Slack for instant messaging and basic files sharing is a PLUS.
- Experience with Expensify is a PLUS.
- 7+ years in an accounting or bookkeeping role.
- Startup experience is a huge PLUS.
- Experience working at or with an advertising agency is a PLUS.
Adomni office in Las Vegas, Nevada.