Come work with a team of dynamic professionals who dedicate their services and skills to creating opportunities for success within our community. The Community Housing Network is a nonprofit helping the people of central Ohio since 1987. Bring your knowledge and passion to help CHN impact our community. Share in our values by empowering people, solving problems, building relationships, being curious, and having fun.
As a Senior Accountant you will play a critical role by helping CHN serve our residents and our community.
- Create and prepare invoicing and external reports to grant agencies.
- Prepare month-end journal entries and related account reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and annual budgets.
- Track and monitor fixed assets and depreciation for all affiliates.
- Assist with audits.
- Prepare and analyze ad hoc reports.
- Provide backup support for other department roles as assigned.