- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Strong computer knowledge and skills, including in-depth expert knowledge of MS Excel and database programs.
- Solid accounting knowledge will be important for this role
- Exceptional quantitative/analytical skills
- Inquisitive - willing to dig into detail and ask questions to get at the core of issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Experience with short-term and long-term budgeting and forecasting
- Experience presenting to highest levels of management with confidence and precision
- Critical Success Factors:
- Independence and Initiative
- Interpersonal/Relationship Building
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Team Oriented
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
General office environment.
Teacher Created Materials is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.