Title: Community Outreach Coordinator
ERG is a leading U.S. based, privately held, independent clinical research site company, and provider of clinical development services with an expertise in early and late-stage neuroscience drug development. With 22 wholly owned clinical sites and 5 affiliated sites, we conduct in-patient and out-patient phase I-IV clinical research studies. ERG has 340+ in-patient beds, a large and growing database of patients suffering from mental illness, neurological disorders, sleep disorders, addictions, Acute and Chronic Pain, diabetes and other illnesses as well as normal healthy volunteers who participate in trials for the advancement of medicine. With access to over 32 million patients/subjects and 5000 + completed trials, ERG continues to grow its capabilities and expand into indications where there are tremendous unmet medical needs in the United States and globally.
Do you like to get out into the Community?
Role: Hybrid-onsite 1-2 days/week and then out in the community the rest of the week.
Richmond Behavioral Health is seeking a full-time Community Outreach Coordinator for our clinical research facility located on Staten Island. Community Outreach Coordinator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with healthcare providers, social support programs and advocacy to educate and recruit patients for clinical research trials. Applicant must have strong communication skills, work independently, trustworthy, professional, compassionate, comfortable with public speaking, and be willing to work with all demographics within the community. Established connections within the mental health community is helpful.
- Assist the Site in the facilitation of the recruitment process including identifying referral sources, clinical trial participants, and community partnerships.
- Assist Site in developing and updating timelines for recruitment development projects.
- Track the progress of these projects to provide metrics and measurement against established benchmarks.
- Assist Managers with periodic report generation and review.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred; 3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical/medical sales, marketing, communications, or outreach activities.
- Proven organizational ability and strong attention to detail.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, etc.) project management software and website development
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision