Reporting to the Inside Sales Director, the Inside Sales Team Member is responsible for selling and scheduling corporate services along with providing reception and secretarial services for the corporate office. The Inside Sales Team Member will reach business targets through excellent customer service, sales and communication skills..
The following statements describe the principal functions of this job and its scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including working in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or otherwise to balance the work load.
- Answer phone calls, greet and assist all visitors
- Schedule appointments and estimates over the phone or email
- Accomplish sales goal initiatives by meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Handling overall coordination between the customer and the service technician
- Build relationships with customers through friendly and engaging communication
- Maintain and expand the customer database by capturing complete and accurate customer information
- Report any interpersonal issues within department to Inside Sales Director or Office Manager if required.
- Confirm scheduled appointments for the following day with customers
- Send Thank You Cards to all customers after their appointments
- File estimates, receipts, paid tickets, and charge tickets
- Assist supporting departments with other secretarial duties