Highly motivated, organized, dedicated to contributing to the efficiency of production, and has a strong level of skill both mechanically and electrically.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Require a hands-on approach on performing preventative maintenance with the ability to repair and replace defective parts using hand and power tools.
- Responsible for the direct management of mechanics during the daily production process.
- Follow up on all work performed by entire department personnel.
- Ensure that PMs are properly carried out and oversees all projects assigned.
- Able to develop a predictive maintenance program.
- Sign off approving all purchasing being done throughout the department (attachments, machine parts, equipment).
- Involved in the implementation of automation into areas needed.
- Act as decision-maker and technical support for the entire department.
- Participate in production meetings.
- Communicate with vendors to deal with technical issues related to materials or tools used for the process.
- Implement standard work processes for all production and manufacturing operations.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of the companys mechanic employees to include the inspection and approval of all completed projects either through direct visual inspection or contact with the primary customer.
- Responsible to review and understand down time data base system for the best resources allocation
- Schedule and supervises the testing and preventative maintenance of a variety of electrical equipment.
- Communicate information or changes within the organization to employees.
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules, and expedite workflow.
- Issue written and oral instructions.
- Assign duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances.
- Interview and selects new employees.
- Supervise and monitor staff which involves direct and indirect responsibilities for training, motivating, counseling, conducting performance evaluations, developing goals and developing procedures to ensure achievement of goals in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Continually provide feedback for both positive and negative performance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job analysis are representative of the skill, and/or ability required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Experience: Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specific Skills: English and Spanish proficiency.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc: Strong ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems
Other Skills and Abilities: Effective oral and written communication skills required. Ability to use general office equipment. Excel and Word knowledge.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have the ability to lift 50 pounds, withstand physical exertion and variable temperatures. The position requires standing regularly, using fingers to feel and handle, use arms to reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl, plus abilities needed for close vision, distant vision and depth perception. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: May be exposed to loud manufacturing work environment.