Are you looking to grow your experience in the IP and Licensing Department? Can you see yourself as a key partner to the licensing managers? Do you have a strong passion for mastering multiple projects? Asmodee Entertainment is looking for a confident and motivating Product Development and IP Assets Coordinator to join the team. If this sounds like you, continue reading to learn more about the role and how to APPLY!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
This position will support the outbound licensing efforts by collecting and disseminating IP assets and reviewing product submissions from partners across all Asmodee Entertainment activities including interactive games, publishing, location-based entertainment and consumer products licensing.
- Work with licensing partners on product submissions/approvals
- Work with licensing managers on all stages of licensing partnerships from sales support (asset needs, presentation materials), product approvals and marketing support at product launch.
- Continue to upload new assets and organize IP assets sharing as needed for partners.
- Work closely with studio operations and games studios to locate and collect artwork and copy for key IPs.
- Ability to organize copy and artwork into understandable and useable information.
- Communicate with internal teams to understand and prepare for updated information on key IPs and new releases far enough ahead to be able to act in concert where appropriate.
- Drive continuous improvement by recommending changes to internal processes & procedures.
- Communicates effectively throughout all levels of the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position will report into the Roseville MN office
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information in a logical fashion.
- Able to grab the initiative and take responsibility for ensuring clear goals are in place, delivering agreed results to agreed specification within agreed deadlines.
- Ability to create long-lasting and mutually beneficial professional relationships both within and without the Asmodee organization
- Must be able to work independently with ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage a heavy ever-changing workload.
- Must have a high level of discretion with prior experience handling confidential and commercially sensitive information