- Customer service experience in a retail environment. A track record of providing service that exceeds customer expectations.
Experience working with a computer-based cash register.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to research and create quotes, review orders, and enter information at the highest level of accuracy.
- The ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds several times throughout the day.
- Ability to provide desktop delivery of items around Base using a hand truck.
- Ability to deliver product to our Military customers and Federal customers in the surrounding areas, using a box truck
- Valid Drivers license and clean driving record
- A commitment to furthering our mission of increased employment and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Small, family-like store environment
- Week days only! No long evening or weekend hours on this job!
- Excellent benefits including health and dental insurance, life insurance, and retirement plan with company contribution.
- A culture that values delighting our customers, constant improvement, and fun!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.