Do you dread Monday mornings because you’re stuck in a dead-end Marketing career working for a management team that doesn’t provide any inspiration? Do you wish you could work with other colleagues who are appreciated and happy with what their future holds? Look no further! Come work for First Fidelity Bank, voted as “Best” in State Bank by Forbes in 2019!
As our Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and managing marketing programs that align with the First Fidelity’s overall marketing strategy. On top of all that, you’ll get to create and implement techniques that will build the Bank’s brand, develop programs that are competitive and consistent with our sound business practices, and track it all so we can measure results. You’ll get to help mold the brand of a winning bank that is currently expanding into other states. After all, we’re in this to win this! So, act now! Interview slots are filling up fast!
If selected, here’s what you’ll enjoy doing!
- Build programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
- Assist with the development of marketing strategies.
- Execute marketing programs from start to finish, while leveraging the right internal processes.
- Manage all internal and external Bank events and charitable campaigns.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns across the Bank to ensure we are supporting defined business objectives. Monitor social media activity and respond to all client questions and requests within defined guidelines and alert the Marketing Director of sensitive online reviews or complaints reported through social media. In other words, you’ll get to have Twitter and Instagram open on your computer all day and not get in trouble!
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead prospecting and client retention
- Serve as a consultant to commercial and retail teams to maximize sales and client retention.
- Represent the Bank at appropriate activities.
- Ensure compliance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Let’s be honest here, you’ll have to perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance at work is an essential function of the job. C’mon, how easy is this?